Books are magical, mysterious, entertaining, and sometimes, downright weird. With an oversaturated book market, it’s no wonder we have some strange stuff out there. I’ve searched the Net for the strangest, most bizarre and puzzling book titles you’ve ever seen. Keep reading and prepare to be bewildered!
1. Toilet Yoga (Because Sometimes Sh*t Doesn’t Happen) by John Johnston
A book for the tight ass in your life. We all know that one person….
2. 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides) by Matthew Inman
Those dolphins are always sticking their noses where they don’t belong.
3. Does God Ever Speak Through Cats? by David Evans
Yes, but only to the truly special individual.
4. How to Traumatize Your Children: 7 Proven Methods to Help You Screw Up Your Kids Deliberately and with Skill by by Knock Knock and Bradley R. Hughes
So you can do it before society does.
5. How to Raise Your I.Q. By Eating Gifted Children by Lewis Frumkes
Now includes recipes and a bumper sticker that reads: I ate your honor roll student!
6. The Zen of Farting by Reepah Gud Wan
The backdoor way to achieve Enlightenment.
7. Images You Should Not Masturbate To by Graham Johnson and Rob Hibbert
I don’t know…the cover’s kind of a turn on.
8. Make Your Own Sex Toys: 50 Quick and Easy Do-It-Yourself Projects by Matt Pagett
Includes a special bonus chapter written and designed by the finest minds at San Quentin Penitentiary.
9. Pet Goats & Pap Smears by Pamela Wible, M.D.
Open wide and say “Baaaaaaa!”
10. The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification by Julian Montague
Nominated for the Pushcart Prize!
11. Bombproof Your Horse by Sgt. Rick Pelicano
Because no one likes the smell of burning glue.
12. Learning to Play With a Lion’s Testicles by Melissa Haynes
I’ve always wanted to know the proper technique.
13. How to Live With a Huge Penis: Advice, Meditations, and Wisdom for Men Who Have Too Much by Dr. Richard Jacob and Rev. Owen Thomas
Read this in public and you’ll never be lonely.
14. The Beginners Guide to Sex in the Afterlife: An Exploration of the Extraordinary Potential of Sexual Energy by David Staume
An addendum to Suicide Bombers: Your Virgins Await in Paradise.
15. Extreme Ironing by Phil Shaw
Taking household chores to a whole new level.
16. How to Live With an Idiot: Clueless Creatures and the People Who Love Them by John Hoover
Makes a great engagement gift!
17. Cooking With Poo by Saiyuud Diwong
Can you smell what I’m cookin’?
18. Do-It-Yourself Coffins for Pets and People: A Schiffer Book for Woodworkers Who Want to Be Buried in Their Work by Dale Power
Number one best-seller in Transylvania!
19. Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat by Kaori Tsutaya and Amy Hirschman
Who knew pussy hair was so versatile?
Crossing the rainbow bridge with a bang.
Hope you’ve enjoyed the weirdness. Share this list of hilarious book titles with your friends so they can get a laugh, too!
YouTube Channel: Gabe Helmy
Featured image via Dream Dictionary Now