As I’m sure you know, those who love Harry Potter, LOVE HARRY POTTER! It permeates every area of their lives. It would make sense, then, that when looking for a partner to love and share their lives with (or just to have fun with – whatever you need!) they would search for someone who shares their love of all things Rowling.
And if you’re looking for a wizard to complement your warlock, a giant to care for your beast, a professor to guide you, or just a date to the Yule Ball, here are some sweet pickup lines that will most definitely assist with your quest. Guaranteed results!
(I can’t guarantee what KIND of results, but you’ll definitely get some!)
1. If you were a dementor, I’d become a criminal just to get your kiss.
2. My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!
3. I know we’re not in Professor Flitwick’s class, but you are still charming.
4. If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I’d see the two of us together.
5. Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you’re drop dead gorgeous.
6. Your smile is like Expelliarmus. Simple but disarming.
7. You must be my horcrux, because you complete me.
8. You must be magical, because I’ve fallen under your spell.
9. Are you using the Confundus Charm or are you just naturally mind blowing?
10. You can have the portkey to my heart.
11. Do you like Harry Potter? Because I a-Dumbledore you!
12. Girl, are you sure you’re a muggle? Cause I’d swear that ass is magical!
13. My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.
14. Your kiss is like a dementor; it takes my soul away!
15. Did you just use the stupefy charm or are you a natural stunner?
16. I’m a seeker. Are you my golden snitch?
17. I may not be the boy who lived, but I can still be your chosen one.
18. You make my Huffle Puff.
19. Baby, are you the Nimbus 2000? Cause you’re sweeping me off my feet!
20. Are you a snitch? Cause you’re by far the greatest catch here.
And then there are a few… slightly less appropriate lines. The kind you don’t want your mom to know that you find flattering or funny.
(Don’t worry mom, I don’t like these at all!)
21. The Sorting Hat has spoken. It says I belong in your house.
22. My wand has chosen you!
23. Save a broom, ride a Quidditch player!
24. Wanna explore my chamber of secrets?
25. I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I’m about to get lucky.
Now that you’ve found your Potter Prince or Princess, make like Bill and Fleur and get married with “rows and rows of fragile golden chairs set on either side of a long purple carpet.” And invite me. Golden chairs go well with butterbeer!
YouTube Channel: jaybree
Featured image via Daily Toast