Life is a non-stop roller-coaster that doesn’t cease for anyone. Before we know it, we’re graduating high school, then college, beginning our first jobs, settling down with a wonderful person, and possibly throwing some little ones in the mix. In the midst of all the vast experiences of life, are those special stories and memories that each of us will never forget. In honor of those more innocent, care-free days, here are 13 quotes from children’s books that’ll help keep us forever young in spirit.
1. A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
2. Dr. Seuss, Horton Hears a Who
3. Aesop, The Lion and the Mouse
4. Roald Dahl, The Twits
5. Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
6. Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
7. L. Frank Braum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
8. E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web
9. J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
10. Roald Dahl, The Minpins
11. Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
12. P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins
13. Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Which children’s stories ignited your imagination the most?
YouTube Channel: WordsofaReader
Featured image via Wired