Are you the type of bookworm who always has perfectly manicured nails or do you tend to go polish-free most days? Either way, we know you’ll love these 17 books and the incredible literary nail art they inspired.
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
3. The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
And if you like that, you’re sure to fall in love with these Lord of the Rings nails from tifannypacks as well. As she says, “One manicure to rule them all.”
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I’ve never read Me Before You, but this adorable manicure from books_polished makes me want to do so immediately. Also, if you’re interested in reading the novel, be sure to check out our book review, here!
View this post on Instagram
Me before you / Ein ganzes halbes Jahr by Jojo Moyes As wished from my BFF @dailymaeleon, here one of her favorite books by @jojomoyes made into a cute and easy design. And it was perfect to wear for last weekends Valentine's Day 😉 #Nailart #instanails #bookcovernails #books #bookandnail #bookpolish #bookandpolish #bookart #booknails #bookstagram #notd #nailartbookart #nailsofinstagram #MeBeforeYou #EinGanzesHalbesJahr #JojoMoyes #VDay #ValentinesDay #VDayNails
7. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
This chic nail art by italia1425 might not have any plot-specific designs from The Great Gatsby, but it certainly captures the spirit of the book and the time period in which it was set.
9. Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne
10. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
If you love the story of Les Misérables by Victor Hugo, and the musical it inspired, as much as I do, you definitely need to see this manicure by ashearer3.
11. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
12. Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
This sweet manicure by hellotanya includes not only a portrait of the Bard himself, but quotes from Much Ado About Nothing and She’s the Man, a movie based on Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
13. Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
14. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
15. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
16. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
17. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
There is tons of Alice in Wonderland nail art out there, but I really like this manicure by nailsanatomy. It’s as quirky and fun as the book!
What book would you put on your nails?
YouTube Channel: cutepolish
Featured image via Pexels