YouTube Channel: Good Mythical Morning
Happy National Cheese Day! So, for those of you extra-devoted cheese lovers, here are 6 books completely about all things cheese related! Enjoy!
1. World Cheese Book by Juliet Harbutt
This lovely creation encompasses just about everything there is to know about all things cheese related. The author includes such details as its original origin, how you can differentiate the various times, why some are colored differently than others and much more.
2. Cheese For Dummies by Laurel Miller and Thalassa Skinner
Cheese For Dummies. Now you possess all the knowledge you will ever need.
3. The Everything Cheese Book: From Cheddar to Chevre, All You Need to Select and Serve the Finest Fromage by Laura Martinez
This one tackles cheese from a culinary perspective and tells you all you need to know about cheeses from all over the world.
4. The Joy of Cheese-making: The Ultimate Guide to Understanding, Making, and Eating Fine Cheese by Jody M. Farnham and Marc Druart
An exciting guide that includes spectacular photographs of the entire cheese-making process! This would look kind of cool on the coffee table, eh?
5. The Complete Guide to Making Cheese, Butter, and Yogurt at Home: Everything You Need to Know Explained Simply by Richard Helweg
Another fun guide that teaches readers how to make cheese, as well as other regular, everyday items in the comfort of their own homes.
6. 101 Recipes for Making Cheese: Everything You Need to Know Explained Simply by Cynthia M. Martin
A great recipe book that gives readers all sorts of ideas and tips o how to make just about any cheese they can think of. Fun fact: There are more than 3,000 different types of cheeses in the world!
I’ll end with some fabulous words from the lovely Cheetos mascot, Chester the Cheetah:
“It ain’t easy bein’ cheesy.”
Featured image via Chef JJ’s