First published at LiberalAmerica.org
It’s not easy to shop for bibliophiles. On the one hand, this should be a no-brainer. Book lovers love books. All books. Any books. But what if you don’t want to buy them books? Or what if you don’t have any clue what they’ve read or haven’t read, or even what they like to read?
Never fear! There are lots of really cool gifts on the web for book lovers. Here are just a few. Hint to my kids: anything on this list.
15. Book-Rest Light
20. Zipper Bookmark
21. Le Petit Prince Shirt (they have it in all sizes)
26. Book Pillow
27. Book Bath Caddy
29. Dinner with Mr. Darcy — Recipes inspired by the novels of Jane Austen
32. East Egg and West Egg Necklaces Set (great for BFFs)
35. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist — Awesome cocktail recipes with names that are literary puns!
36. Personal Library Kit — with self-adhesive pockets and checkout cards, date stamp, and inkpad
37. Novel Teas — 25 teabags individually tagged with literary quotes